The North Face® Ladies DryVent™ Rain Jacket NF0A3LH5
With solid jackets built from 100% recycled content, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, its 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
- 40D 77 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 70D 154 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—62/38 nylon/polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
Don't See What You're Looking For?
We have access to blanks from most major manufacturers. If there is a brand you don’t see listed on our website, please let us know and we will do our best to source it for you.
Talk to a human
Support is only an email or phone call away. Contact Us
It's All Done In-House
Many companies outsource their embroidery and screen printing to other companies. We do it all in-house so we have control over quality and are able to give you the best prices.