The North Face ® Traverse Triclimate ® 3-in-1 Jacket NF0A3VHR
Get versatile outdoor protection with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell with a warm Heatseeker™ insulated liner jacket. Wear both in cold, wet conditions or separately as the weather permits.
- Outer: 70D 140 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Inner: 50D 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation in the removable liner jacket provides additional warmth
- Constructed from recycled fabrications
- Detachable, adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Stand collar
- Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers front zipper
- Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo at left sleeve (shell and inner jacket) and right back shoulder (shell)
- Contrast embroidered DryVent™ logo at left sleeve
- Hem cinch-cord
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
Don't See What You're Looking For?
We have access to blanks from most major manufacturers. If there is a brand you don’t see listed on our website, please let us know and we will do our best to source it for you.
Talk to a human
Support is only an email or phone call away. Contact Us
It's All Done In-House
Many companies outsource their embroidery and screen printing to other companies. We do it all in-house so we have control over quality and are able to give you the best prices.